PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Your privacy is important to Fell-Gordons of Hitchin Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Fell-Gordons of Hitchin Ltd collects, and the ways in which Fell-Gordons of Hitchin Ltd uses that personal information.
Fell-Gordons of Hitchin Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including page visits, session time etc.);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, telephone number, email address);
- information about transactions carried out over this website; and any other information that you send to Fell-Gordons of Hitchin Ltd.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Fell-Gordons of Hitchin Ltd may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices; and collect payments from you;
- Send you marketing communications
Where Fell-Gordons of Hitchin Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Fell-Gordons of Hitchin Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Fell-Gordons of Hitchin Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Fell-Gordons of Hitchin Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Fell-Gordons of Hitchin Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at www.freenetlaw.com.